Workplace Climate Survey
In the fall of 2019, The Canadian Women Economists Committee of the Canadian Economics Association will be administering a workplace climate survey for economists using the National Opinion Research Center (NORC) at the University of Chicago.
- More about the Survey
- Fundraising Efforts
- We are currently fundraising to cover the $40,000 budget. We are asking departments and faculties for contributions to cover part of the cost. A minimum donation of $1000 will help us reach our goal. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to consider a sponsorship or have additional questions.
- Email lists
- For academic institutions — CWEC/CFEC needs current email lists of all faculty and current graduate students (if applicable). Department chairs, if you have not already submitted your list, please complete this spreadsheet and return it to email@example.com as soon as possible.
- For non-academic institutions — If your organization employs economists and is interested in participating, please complete the non-academic spreadsheet and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Funders
- CWEC/CFEC is proud and thankful that The Bank of Canada is our lead sponsor for the 2019 Workplace Climate Survey
- A complete list of our funders can be found here.