The CEA holds its annual conference in the Spring (end of May) every year. The conference provides a forum for the exhibition and examination of research related to the field of economics.
Complimentary press passes are provided for the CEA Conference. Proper credentials are required to receive a press pass for meetings. These credentials include:
- Recognized press card
- Current National Association of Science Writers (NASW) membership card
- Canadian Science Writers Association (CSWA) membership card
- International Science Writers Association (ISWA) membership card
- Society of Environmental Journalists (SEJ) membership card
- The business card clearly shows media affiliation and position (such as editor, writer, producer, reporter, etc.
- Letter on official letterhead from an editor of a publication or a producer of a program certifying that you are covering the meeting for their respective publication
Press identification or letters of affiliation with photo ID must be presented to conference registration staff at the registration desk upon arrival. Those wishing to attend the CWEC and Purvis Luncheons must contact the Conference Coordinator at email@example.com to arrange to pay for meal tickets. Spouses and other guests of journalists cannot register as press and must pay the regular registration fee. Ad sales representatives, publishers, and other non-writing media staff must also register through the CEA website and pay the registration fee.
For press registration, please send press credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org